4 May 2014

STORY: Does Allah love me? / ¿Allah me quiere?

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh



Shaikh Ali Rantawi says he was wondering if Allah loves him? So he checked the Qur'an to see what are the characteristics of the people Allah has mentioned He loves them for.
So he found that Allah loves Al-Muttaqeen (the pious), he says "I wouldn't dare consider myself one of them".
Then he found that Allah loves As-Sabireen (the patient). So he remembered; "How impatient I am."
He found that Allah loves Al-Mujahedeen (those who strive in HIS path), so he remembered how lazy and powerless he was.
Then he found He loves Al-Muhsineen (those who do good deeds). So he remembered how far he is from that.
He says:
"So I stopped searching to avoid more disappointment. I reflected on my good deeds, I found most of them are mixed with laziness, coldness, flaws and sins.
Then it came to my mind that Allah loves the at-Tawwabeen (those who repent). I just figured out it is the one for me and for others like me.
So I started saying "AstaghfiruAllah WA Atoobu ilaihi" in abundance so I could be one among those He loves."





El Shaikh Ali Rantawi dice que estaba preguntándose si Allah le quiere, asi que comprobó el Corán para ver cuales son las características de las personas que Allah menciona por las que Él las ama.
Por tanto, él encontró que Allah ama Al-Muttaqueen (el piadoso), el dice "No me atrevería a considerarme a mí mismo uno de ellos".
Entonces encontró que Allah ama As-Sabireen (el paciente). Y recordé; "Lo impaciente que soy"
Él encontró que Allah ama Al-Mujahedeen (aquellos que se esfuerzan en Su camino), y recordó lo vago y ineficaz que él era.
Entonces encontró que Él ama Al-Muhsineen (aquellos que hacen buenas acciones). Así que recordó lo lejos que está de eso.
El dice:
"Así que paré de buscar para evitar mas decepciones. Reflexiono sobre mis buenas acciones, encontré que la mayoría de ellas están mezcladas con vagueza, frialdad, defectos y pecados.
Entonces recordé que Allah ama at-Tawwabeen (aquellos que se arrepienten). Descubrí que esta era para mí y para otros como yo.
Asi que comencé a decir 'AstaghfiruAllah wa atoobu ilaihi' en abundacia para poder estar entre esos que Él ama".






Aishah Aish

No comments:

Post a Comment