18 May 2014

Don't Be Sad




Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh


Lately I've been going through hard situations, one after another, in class, at home, with family, friends, classmates... and I've been feeling quite down, I don't want to ask myself "why?" as whatever happens is Allah's will and this is my test and I have to pass it and also I keep on my mind that Allah won't tests me more than I can bear, Alhamdulillah. 
But even knowing this and believing in this, it's heartbreaking seeing everything around you fall apart and not being able to do anything. So far, most of the things are disappointments.
You know, when someone who you had as.. not a role model but who you admired somehow or respect, do something terrible, one of the things you can't tolerate in life, how can you bear that? How do you look at that person at the face again? or how do you talk to them? I don't have answers to this and so that's how I'm, not being able to look or talk properly to them.
Once again, I only need Allah, but even Adam (as) needed someone by his side even though he saw Allah... I feel alone in this sense.

Mixed feelings and situations made me feel down and weird. I had weird reactions too.
This video helped me to improve my mood enough to being able to think positive.









Aishah Aish

No comments:

Post a Comment