31 May 2014

God loves the oppressed, even if the Ummah doesn't / Dios ama al oprimido, incluso si la Ummah no



Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh


Poem of a Palestinian father: 

God loves the oppressed, even if the Ummah doesn't.



Your head in my lap; emotionless, lifeless,
Cheap blood to them, but to me you were priceless.

How do I accept this, how can I believe?
That you’re gone from this World, alone you’ve left me.

Your broken old father, despairing, what has he now left?
Alone in this world; no will to live, no more strength.

My child the bloody wounds caused you so much pain,
O’ Habib your blood is not wasted, you didn't die in vain.

Never did I imagine embracing you as a dead body,
It cut my heart in pieces, driving me to insanity.

Each day I die a slow death, how my heart for you grieves,
My precious jewel robbed by blood thirsty thieves.


I remind myself every moment this world is temporary,
It numbs the pain a while until I’m hit with your memory.
O my child, we shall meet again in a Garden promised so pleasant,
For God loves the oppressed people even if the Ummah doesn’t…










Poema de un padre Palestino:
Dios ama al oprimido, incluso si la Ummah no.


Tu cabeza en mi regazo; sin emoción, sin vida,
Sangre barata para ellos, pero para mí no tenias precio.
¿Cómo acepto esto, cómo puedo creer?
Que te has ido de este mundo, solo me has dejado.

Tu viejo padre desecho, desesperado, ¿Qué le queda ahora?
Solo en este mundo; sin voluntad de vivir, sin fuerzas.
Mi niño, las sangrientas heridas te causaron tanto dolor.
Oh Habib tu sangre no se desperdiciará, no moriste en vano.

Nunca imaginé abrazarte como un cuerpo sin vida.
Me rompe el corazón en pedazos, me conduce a la locura.
Cada día muero un muerte lenta, como mi corazón por ti llora,
Mi preciada joya robada por ladrones sedientos de sangre.

Me recuerdo a mi mismo en todo momento que este mundo es temporal.
Eso adormece el dolor por un tiempo hasta que me golpea con tu recuerdo.
Oh mi niño, nos volveremos a ver en un Jardín prometido tan agradable.

Porque Dios ama a las personas oprimidas incluso si la Ummah no lo hace.






Aishah Aish

No comments:

Post a Comment